On the hilltop
This is the stage "On the hilltop" from X-Men vs Street fighter, adapted for play with Elecbyte's fighting
game engine M.U.G.E.N. by me, NeoGouki (email@example.com).
First of all, the newest revision of the M.U.G.E.N. engine which can be found at http://www.elecbyte.com.
Secondly, all the files contained within the archive hilltop.zip which are:
Unzip all the files into the "stages" sub-directory of the directory where you keep the M.U.G.E.N. engine.
Add the stage to your list of playable stages by opening up "select.def" and simply add the line "stages/hilltop.def", either under
the section of "extra" stages or as a character specific stage.
I hate squirrels and small chirpy birds, they're fucking annoying. Hence they're not in... At least not yet.
- Capcom, as the original creators of this background.
- I have to credit myself of course, for taking the time to convert this stage
to the M.U.G.E.N. format.
- Elecbyte, for creating the wonderful M.U.G.E.N. engine and letting
us experience the match-ups of our dreams.
- TESTP, for being a great support in the everyday struggle
of character making and being nice guys in general.
- All the great guys and girls over at the TESTP message board who can be a great
resource from time to time.