This is the stage "Mauru's forest" from Waku waku 7, adapted for play with Elecbyte's fighting
game engine M.U.G.E.N. by me, NeoGouki (firstname.lastname@example.org).
First of all, the newest revision of the M.U.G.E.N. engine which can be found at http://www.elecbyte.com.
Secondly, all the files contained within the archive forest.zip which are:
Unzip all the files into the "stages" sub-directory of the directory where you keep the M.U.G.E.N. engine.
Add the stage to your list of playable stages by opening up "select.def" and simply add the line "stages/forest.def", either under
the section of "extra" stages or as a character specific stage.
Updated this stage for compatibility with MUGEN 06 27.
None at the present.
- Sunsoft, for making WW7, in my opinion one of the funniest and best looking games out there.
- I have to credit myself of course, for taking the time to convert this stage
to the M.U.G.E.N. format.
- Elecbyte, for creating the wonderful M.U.G.E.N. engine and letting
us experience the match-ups of our dreams.
- TESTP, for being a great support in the everyday struggle
of character making and being nice guys in general.
- All the great guys and girls over at the TESTP message board who can be a great
resource from time to time.